Friday, December 14, 2012

Love With Food November 2012 Box Review


I received my second  Love With Food box in November. I knew this month would be great because how can you mess up the most celebrated food month in America? You can't! This month Amy Roloff of TLC's Little People Big World curated the Love With Food box. In my opinion she did a fantastic job.



This months selection contained a little bit of everything. Snacks, beverages, sweets, and even some turkey!

Mrs. Mays Mini Crunch-
Absolutely delicious! This crunchy yet slightly sweet snack is the perfect afternoon pick me up. I loved how no flavor over powered another.


Skeeter Snacks Chocolate Chunk Cookie-
Chocolaty but not too sweet, had a bitter sweet flavor. With no nuts i was happy! I didn't know what to think of the expiration date which is 20 days from the day i received it. I don't know if that indicates freshness and meant to be eaten soon after it was made or if it had been sitting around a while before its inclusion.

Inka Corn-
Crunchy and bursting with a pop corn like flavor, these natural snacks are delicious. The roasted flavor really comes through and the light salting is just right. Great alternative to traditional pop corn.




Truffle Pig-
This little milk chocolate truffle while delicious, i felt was just a simple item. It reminded me a lot of Lindt chocolate truffles which i can find in any drugstore. I wouldn't go out of my way for this item.



Stash Pumpkin Spice tea-
This decaffeinated tea really captures all the flavors of the holiday. This wasm spicy tea was just amazing as an evening pick me up!


BBQ Turkey Bak Kwa-
This was just yummy! It looks a little odd when you first take it out of its package but it is just a little piece of meat heaven.  Slightly tangy, slightly sweet, and just a little chewy.



Fruit. O. Mango Pear Pineapple-
This organic fruit product was perfect for my son. I hate giving him processed foods. This was big enough for us to both have a little healthy treat. I love that it allows you to bring fruit with you on the go without worrying about the mess. 




Overall Love With Food is a fantastic subscription that allows you to try gourmet food at a very reasonable price. Always fresh, i haven't tasted something i didn't like. For only $10 dollars a month you can have a box of delicious food mailed to your house monthly, and the best part is for every box you buy one is donated to someone in need of food! Good for your belly good for karama! Win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment