Friday, December 14, 2012

Cooking Light Selects Cravebox


My first thoughts were "Wow this box is huge!". I have a habit of looking at spoilers but this time i didn't. I just wanted to be surprised and, trust me, i was. I loved how the packaging papers matched the outside. The intro card was informative and to the point.


One of the first things that i noticed was the Cooking Light magnet. This handy little measuring cup magnet gives a quick conversion to anything you may need while baking or preparing a meal.


From Torani I received a little book with a list of the products offered, a 1 dollar coupon and some Salted Sugar Free caramel syrup that has since replaced my normal Starbucks routine saving me uncountable amounts of money!



Speaking of my coffee habit, included in the Cooking Light Selects Cravebox was a bag of Tully's Coffee. I am currently subscribed to Gavalia, which i thought was amazing, until i tried this coffee. It is such a simple thing, but the flavor of this coffee is so rich. No matter how many times i make a pot of coffee using this product, it always comes out right. I can not say that for the other brands i had been using. Included was also a recipe card.

 

To top off the most amazing latte a little sugar is needed. This sugar made me feel a little less guilty when indulging in my two daily iced lattes. So little was needed for a sweet taste that was identical to regular sugar but melted so much faster. Also included was a nice recipe book. Thank you!



McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb Salt Free-
I used this product over some salmon with frozen green beans and i was blown away. A one pan simple meal was made so much taster with this spice. It made a simple meal taste like it took me much longer to make then it did. I did add a little salt to my finished meal but this is worth picking up if you like a dash of flavor on your healthier steamed meals.


Dole Fruit Crisp bowls-
Most companies will send you one flavor to try, but not Cravebox. I got to try these three delicious flavors! I received apple pear, apple cinnamon, and peach. My favorite was the apple cinnamon and the peach. These are fantastic warmed up. I like that i can give them to my son as a treat and know that they are still just fruit and oats. This is great on the go and it really can hit the spot if you are craving pie or something else high in calories, reach for this and save your waist line.




This was a very enjoyable Cravebox!

No comments:

Post a Comment