Saturday, December 15, 2012

Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox Review

I was so happy to have been chosen for this box. I knew if anyone could bring thanksgiving to a box it would be Cravebox. This time Cravebox teamed up with Knorr. A brand well known for delivering products that are the perfect helping hand to any meal. This box was generous in both products and value. 


Knorr homestype stock-
These little cups of chicken stock add the perfect mount needed to any chicken dish. I like that these can be used in small one pan meals to add a little bit of extra gravy and flavor or also in bigger meals like the thanksgiving turkey and stuffing.



Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate -
I had tried another variety of these while visiting a friend not too long ago and thought they were delicious. This pomegranate flavor is just the right amount of bitter and tang with rich and sweet.


Del Monte included a nice recipe booklet along with coupons.

Pillsbury included a recipe and a coupon.


Knorr Savory Mashed Potato's Recipe card


Del Monte Whole green beans- While some may have been unhappy to receive these, i was pretty happy. I love green bean casserole, and adding these to my meals as a side dish, i was pleased at their inclusion.


Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter and Frosting Creations Flavor Mix in Strawberry Shortcake- I love this idea! I haven't had the chance to use these on a cake yet, but i look forward to flavoring my own frosting.

McCormick Turkey Gravy- This was perfect for thanksgiving! You can't go wrong with these easy to make gravy packs.


Overall i was really pleased with this Cravebox. It contained useful items perfect for thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment